If you are someone who loves art and isn’t familiar with Inktober, it’s time to learn about it. Inktober is an art challenge every October to artists everywhere to boost creativity. This year, one of our vendors, TeePublic, is having an Inktober Design Contest. Today is October 1, and the contest starts today and runs throughout the entire month of October.
To start, you need join TeePublic. Joining is free and doesn’t obligate you to anything. You can participate in Inktober a different way without joining but why not try for the contest at the same time.
Here are the details for entering the contest.
How To Enter
- Upload new Inktober black line drawings between October 1-31 and use the secondary tag “TPInktober”
- Enter as many times as you want 🙂
- We’ll feature all entries in a special shop advertised/linked on our homepage to get participants some extra exposure and will also drive traffic to it via social promos throughout the month!
Our grand prize winner will be chosen by a panel of judges from TeePublic. Judging criteria will include creativity, originality, and popularity (sales).
- TeePublic Swag (hoodie, phone case, tote)
- Promotion on TeePublic’s social channels
- Homepage Placement in Editors’ Picks
- Dedicated Artist Interview on TeePublic Blog
- One Day Takeover of TeePublic’s Instagram
- Design Inclusion in our Black Friday newsletters
- Cover art in Limited Edition TeePublic Coloring Book
To read the rest of the rules, visit the Inktober Contest Announcement on TeePublic.
Remember, join first. Then go to the contest. 🙂
Here is our most popular design on TeePublic so far.